Bettie Meadows's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Bottom line. I am a short sale expert realtor and the tilte company I use to do my s…"

Bettie Meadows replied Jul 8, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"I would love to see the outcome of this. Please follow up and keep us posted. ."

Bettie Meadows replied Oct 2, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Very well spoken.    I agree there are agents that need to acquire training and stop…"

Bettie Meadows replied Sep 25, 2011 to Are We Now The Problem???

36 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I treat one party as the customer and one party as the client. Most comfortable /lia…"

Bettie Meadows replied Mar 6, 2011 to New here: Please - could I get some advice?

22 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jeff Bradshaw

"Do you mean representng both the seller and the buyer?. I have done that when no oth…"

Bettie Meadows replied Mar 6, 2011 to New here: Please - could I get some advice?

22 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jeff Bradshaw

"Yes, Jeff they need to hear. The REO trans person told me the other day that they a…"

Bettie Meadows replied Nov 10, 2009 to Bank of America, they need to hear from us!!

25 Nov 20, 2009
Reply by Pattilynn Guilford

"Wow jeff, I am really learning. Thanks for sharing."

Bettie Meadows replied Nov 7, 2009 to Short sale detective, that is what we need to be to get these done!

13 Nov 7, 2009
Reply by Corine Holland

"I have dealt with bankruptcys on a few occassions and have always had my homeowner a…"

Bettie Meadows replied Nov 7, 2009 to I am the buyer's agent and my buyer just got notice that the "short sale" seller is now in Bankruptcy. Any Advice?

7 Nov 12, 2009
Reply by Clayton Bonjean

"Not wih BOA. I have with New Horizon in May of this year. And Cit-mortgage within a…"

Bettie Meadows replied Oct 26, 2009 to Bank of America approval

12 Oct 26, 2009
Reply by Yvonne Westerman

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************