Cindy Nordstrom's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I had a Wells Fargo file disappear right after I initiated it and it won't let me re…"

Cindy Nordstrom replied Apr 11, 2012 to Bank of America Files Mysteriously Vanish in Equator

4 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"Hi Thom, Can you share your source with me for the attachment? I was discussing some…"

Cindy Nordstrom replied Mar 26, 2012 to NEW Bank of America Authorization

76 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Thanks for the link!"

Cindy Nordstrom replied Mar 26, 2012 to Anyone Using Easysign and Going Paperless?

9 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Troy Jenkins

"Also are you using a signature pad that came with Easysign or was it a separate devi…"

Cindy Nordstrom replied Mar 26, 2012 to Anyone Using Easysign and Going Paperless?

9 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Troy Jenkins

"Hi Cynthia, I like the idea of Easysign. Does it post any kind of imprint around the…"

9 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Troy Jenkins

"I never took an Equator class. I have so many people I can use for resources and the…"

Cindy Nordstrom replied Nov 21, 2011 to Did you take equator clasess? Why or why not?

30 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Natalie Arndt

"This is very interesting. I have been working under my supervising agent's Equator l…"

Cindy Nordstrom replied Nov 21, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************