Wayne Brooks's Discussions (491)

Discussions Replied To (468) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, perfectly normal. The BK has no effect on this, as it releases the personal deb…"

Wayne Brooks replied Aug 4, 2014 to Deal involving Ocwen

2 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"Some BPO agents will look at these, some won't. They know we're trying to justify th…"

Wayne Brooks replied Aug 4, 2014 to did bank receive our offer?

14 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by brian roberts

"Assuming it's upside down....no short sale can occur without the cooperation of the…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jul 28, 2014 to Condo Assoc. Foreclosed and is Owner of Record. BOA still has Lien. How can I sell?

3 Jul 30, 2014
Reply by Sharon Canada

"Well generally, the seller's attorney is the worst and slowest at processing short s…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jul 25, 2014 to did bank receive our offer?

14 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by brian roberts

"Yes Barbara, the HOA's are our biggest SS killers here. FNMA would pay None of the H…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jul 9, 2014 to NATIONSTAR AND FNMA

12 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Barbara Wing

"It's the 2nd mortgage holder, and other junior liens, that Has the right of redempti…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jun 28, 2014 to If a house is foreclosed upon during short sale and then redeemed, why even deal with 2nd mortgage?

1 Jun 28, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Right, the "tortious interference" argument didn't  last  as long as the "show me th…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jun 12, 2014 to Countered on Commission

8 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Bryant, I think you missed the BK part.  Reta, have them talk to a CPA, but IF the d…"

Wayne Brooks replied Jun 12, 2014 to Tax Relief Bill

2 Jun 12, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Michael, yes Safe Harbor applies if the mtg foreclosure was done properly. Often we…"

Wayne Brooks replied May 28, 2014 to HOA PAYOFF WITH BUSINESS LAW GROUP PA/ TAMPA FL

7 May 28, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Start getting extensions on the junior lien holder approvals. You can't count on get…"

Wayne Brooks replied May 21, 2014 to Timeline for approval letter from Ocwen?

1 May 21, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************