Raymond Kennedy's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"The liability comes in when you give advice or direction that puts your client in ha…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do we as agents put ourselves at risk by marketing ourselves as something we may not be?

48 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"I won't believe it until it happens. Not much we can do to prepare for this type of…"

Raymond Kennedy replied May 1, 2011 to B of A- no more BPOs

41 May 5, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

"I am unsure of any specific programs but I did a Short Sale with Citi handling it th…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 20, 2011 to Anyone familiar with Department of Defense's Homeowners Assistance Program for soldiers deploying?

18 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tracy

"Smitty, I am not saying the way you are handling it is wrong or will constitute frau…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 18, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"Smitty, The key word here being disclose. What they would be looking for if they are…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 17, 2011 to FBI Focusing on Real Estate Brokers- Submit ALL offers

106 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Tim Wesely

"FTC, MARS disclosures are only to let the public no your position on handling the Sh…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 17, 2011 to FTC RULES

8 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Alyce Nelson

"Sorry if that last post was not clear. It wasn't the lender that called. It was the…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 11, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"It's official, I just experienced my first call on this. A homeowner called and said…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 11, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"Victoria, Not to get off topic but I would be careful about comparing companies like…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"This will be a massive fail just like it was about a year or so ago when BOA/BAC att…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************