Raymond Kennedy's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"BOA Twitter will help but only to a certain point. From what I can gather Freddie an…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 5, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Shannon, I have heard of agents using this but I have not utilized this with any of…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 5, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"As stated they are a legit third party working with Bank Of America. I am working on…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Apr 4, 2013 to B of A cooperative short sale and DTS

7 May 21, 2013
Reply by Karen McNamara

"They have been in contact with me as well. I have just started the file so I can't s…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Mar 14, 2013 to Dignified Transition Services - DTS

25 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Mary Ann McKinnon

"I am dealing with NDS right now. I don't have the same exact issue but my experience…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Mar 13, 2013 to BAC- BofA - NDS Coop - "Error of Opportunity"

7 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Raymond Kennedy

"I just did a Nationstar and they put verbiage on the letter waiving the DJ. However,…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Jun 17, 2012 to NATIONSTAR WAIVER OF DEFICIENCY?

9 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Closed a Short Sale with Chase with no missed payments. The hardship was a divorce a…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Jan 29, 2012 to Short Sale Approvals with Seller isn't Delinquent

62 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"I agree, it's up to us to police ourselves. I have a few ethics complaints I will be…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do we as agents put ourselves at risk by marketing ourselves as something we may not be?

48 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Is this the attorney representing them in the Short Sale or an outside BK attorney.…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Oct 9, 2011 to Client wanting out of the contract to file bankruptcy

25 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Jeff is correct, too many unknowns. You don't know the full scope of the sellers sit…"

Raymond Kennedy replied Oct 9, 2011 to Why would an attorney discourage this short sale?

4 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Michael Kohler

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************