Linda McMillan's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"this is a great site for LEARNING. with the market changing daily there aren't any a…"

Linda McMillan replied Feb 20, 2012 to Is it me, or is it the short sale system???

73 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I am closing a SS next week that was started by an agent who never met or spoke with…"

Linda McMillan replied Feb 19, 2012 to Is it me, or is it the short sale system???

73 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"If there is a Commission dispute then that affects the Escrow Instructions and escro…"

Linda McMillan replied Feb 5, 2012 to Commission Dispute

52 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I have SPS as the 1st and Chase/Five Lakes as the 2nd. Neither will give an approval…"

Linda McMillan replied Jan 10, 2012 to Easy Banks to Work With and Difficult Banks to Work With

50 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Leggitt

"My experience is that it isn't the bank but where they are in the food chain. If the…"

Linda McMillan replied Jan 8, 2012 to Easy Banks to Work With and Difficult Banks to Work With

50 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Leggitt

" Like adding a "rider" to a For Sale sign that says "Local Expert" (or whatever). Ju…"

Linda McMillan replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do we as agents put ourselves at risk by marketing ourselves as something we may not be?

48 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"One of the BPO agents that I spoke with does these all the time and told me it is th…"

Linda McMillan replied Jul 11, 2011 to Steady stream of inflated BPOs- REO agents using them as loss leaders for listings

35 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Aurora may not be the worst but they are a contender. I finished a nasty one this ti…"

Linda McMillan replied May 15, 2011 to Aurora stinks! Need contact help...

7 May 16, 2011
Reply by Kamran Mostofi

"  I have done it several times. As long as neither buyer nor seller has a problem wi…"

Linda McMillan replied Mar 6, 2011 to New here: Please - could I get some advice?

22 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jeff Bradshaw

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************