Imran Mohamed's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"You are a Real Estate agent, you agreed to false statements when you signed the purc…"

Imran Mohamed replied Apr 15, 2012 to florida shortsale - help! realtor is trying to pull a fast one

41 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by arod

"In reality, you the buyer is not negotating the short sale; nor is the short sale ne…"

Imran Mohamed replied Apr 15, 2012 to Should I pay the negotiator fee?

73 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"I would say not since the arm's length ruling was meant to make sure that there is n…"

Imran Mohamed replied Apr 1, 2012 to Arm's Length Transaction is it a violation to sell an agent's home in my office

6 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Let seller apply early for FIRTPA Witholding Exemption from the IRS. If you seller's…"

Imran Mohamed replied Apr 1, 2012 to Short sales and FIRPTA

9 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Patrick

"Hello kristin,   This is totally contrary to what Bob Hora and David Sunlin, two Sen…"

Imran Mohamed replied Nov 20, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Hello Robert,   Ask your agent to do a detailed Market Comp and send this in togethe…"

Imran Mohamed replied Nov 6, 2011 to Chase SS Help/Advice

6 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

"Hello Sarah, Log into the National Association of realtors Website and search for MA…"

Imran Mohamed replied Apr 3, 2011 to New Agent Disclosure Law - Federal MARS Rules for Short Sales

10 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Pat Chadwell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************