Julissa Jumper's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"They also stressed that they automatically waive the deficiency and put it in writin…"

Julissa Jumper replied Mar 21, 2012 to Should My Seller Accept BofA's Cooperative Short Sale Offer?

15 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

"I think this is the report: http://www.campbellsurveys.com/AgentSummaryReports/Agent…"

Julissa Jumper replied Mar 20, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thanks KerryAnn. I think a separate thread revealed that it is not a HUD guildeline…"

Julissa Jumper replied Mar 5, 2012 to Dual Agency Not Permitted Per FHA Guidelines?

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by KerryAnn Douglas

"That would be my same point. How is it filling my pocket to be a dual agent? If I ha…"

Julissa Jumper replied Mar 5, 2012 to Seller taking an offer before it hits MLS

191 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Kevin, I have a listing that is going to have to go short sale since we can seem to…"

Julissa Jumper replied Mar 3, 2012 to HAFA Procedures

5 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Joy Baker

"Kevin, I think you are a wonderful asset to this group. Thanks for the input. I thin…"

Julissa Jumper replied Mar 3, 2012 to Dual Agency Not Permitted Per FHA Guidelines?

6 Mar 6, 2012
Reply by KerryAnn Douglas

"Thank you guys! I also received a call from Steven Fox of the Bank of America social…"

Julissa Jumper replied Feb 29, 2012 to Uploading to Equator

5 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Julissa Jumper

"Really?!?!? No deficiency? Oh my starts! That's the best news I've had in a long tim…"

Julissa Jumper replied Feb 19, 2012 to Naive Question

4 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************