Joe McDermott's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"This may not need to be extended. Assuming it will get extended is only going to get…"

Joe McDermott replied Sep 17, 2012 to When the Debt Forgiveness Act ends in December, will Short Sales also end... or not?

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"My original point is supported by both Lisa's and Patty's experiences. Yes, we're no…"

Joe McDermott replied Oct 9, 2011 to Client wanting out of the contract to file bankruptcy

25 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I believe that advertising ourselves as experts is misleading to clients and potenti…"

Joe McDermott replied Oct 9, 2011 to Do we as agents put ourselves at risk by marketing ourselves as something we may not be?

48 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Folks have to remember that they need their BK attorneys to strip the real property…"

Joe McDermott replied Oct 7, 2011 to Credit Card Lien Still There After Seller BK Discharged

4 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Joe McDermott

"The ability of the bank to come after them if they do a short sale then BK is suspic…"

Joe McDermott replied Oct 7, 2011 to Client wanting out of the contract to file bankruptcy

25 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Depending upon your state, the seller will likely be on the hook for the full balanc…"

Joe McDermott replied Oct 2, 2011 to USAA Short Sale Nightmare-Help

5 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

"I'm not sure about the variations within the program and eligibility, but we closed…"

Joe McDermott replied Apr 20, 2011 to Anyone familiar with Department of Defense's Homeowners Assistance Program for soldiers deploying?

18 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by Tracy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************