Michael Schneider's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"This is sooooo FHA to harm consumers in order to create the appearance of helping co…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 30, 2012 to Minimum commission on HUD PFS ??

24 May 6, 2012
Reply by Joe Montenigro

"Agreed, twice.  Try to update."

Michael Schneider replied Mar 21, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Depends on the guidelines in the SS program and the buyer's funding.  It's the Inves…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 21, 2012 to Just got an offer that includes a seller contributiion

8 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Bert Gor

"I would not be surprised if this house did not foreclose, for lack of desire to acqu…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 19, 2012 to FHA Short Sale with BofA denied due to the severity of the Chinese Drywall in the home.

15 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Nelly Flaque

"Try once with Bayview.  There were impossible to deal with."

Michael Schneider replied Mar 18, 2012 to Bayview- oh my

1 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Interesting problem, Nelly. Isn't the issue here:  Who is liable for the loss of hom…"

Michael Schneider replied Mar 18, 2012 to FHA Short Sale with BofA denied due to the severity of the Chinese Drywall in the home.

15 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Nelly Flaque

"I think, if the question needs to be asked, then the answer is no, this statement do…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 26, 2012 to Mortage Release Language From Central

11 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"@Kathleen  That's the way is should work, I think.  The Servicer/Investor should pre…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 26, 2012 to Deed in Lieu: How many have you worked?

17 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by James Miner

"@Joseph.  Yes, indeed, been there too.  Again, by Federal law it is their right to b…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 21, 2012 to Short Sale halted by Bankruptcy/Divorce

7 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

"@Sam.  Yes, totally agree.  I think the Servicer/Bank/Investor just doesn't want the…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 21, 2012 to Deed in Lieu: How many have you worked?

17 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by James Miner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************