Victoria Frieberg's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

"what do you use for an Affidavit of Intent to Occupy?  can we see a blank copy?  "

Victoria Frieberg replied Jul 25, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"Love that one Joe!  I tagged one of mine with flourescent signage..but not worded ha…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Jul 24, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"i think if they are keeping utilities running, heat, air...mowing yard, and checking…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Jul 24, 2011 to Banks hiring contractors to break in to listings

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I would contact Commerce and also the legal division of MAR, and your local board. …"

78 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Nancy Campbell

"I am still working with Martha at Kazork, and still find her to be awesome..taking a…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Jun 26, 2011 to Has anyone heard of Kazork.com?

10 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Jill Medigovich

"i am working with Kazork as a listing agent currently.  Martha is my negotiator, and…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Apr 17, 2011 to Has anyone heard of Kazork.com?

10 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Jill Medigovich

"i had that happen to me a couple years back..big team.  two agents showed up, walked…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Apr 11, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"great idea..but my brain is now fried..lets start a 'making taxes easier' discussion…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Apr 11, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"but don't you know that an active mind staves off alzheimers!  (and helps break the…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

"of course I am not comparing the big boxes..or trying to rile feathers.  I used it t…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Apr 10, 2011 to Banks Starting To Assign Short Sales Directly to Brokerage Firms?

87 Aug 12, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************