Cindy LaPeer's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I can certainly see the benefit in having very concise job descriptions. If people k…"

Cindy LaPeer replied Dec 8, 2010 to Building a Successful Team

10 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Thank you! I just can't help but see the benefit in making a team to handle short sa…"

Cindy LaPeer replied Dec 7, 2010 to Building a Successful Team

10 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Great News!! After many emails and phone calls, I was able to get the 11/2 sale date…"

Cindy LaPeer replied Oct 29, 2010 to **urgent** Bank of America and Fannie Mae sale date

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Shari P

"Update... Emailing the powers-that-be at BofA caused a bit of a flurry and a new neg…"

Cindy LaPeer replied Oct 28, 2010 to **urgent** Bank of America and Fannie Mae sale date

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Shari P

"Here is what really stinks in my opinion - - the seller wasn't delinquent until June…"

Cindy LaPeer replied Oct 27, 2010 to **urgent** Bank of America and Fannie Mae sale date

7 Oct 30, 2010
Reply by Shari P

"We are doing short sales, but it seems that the banks are getting more and more unre…"

Cindy LaPeer replied Oct 25, 2010 to Texas Short Sales in trouble?

3 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Cindy LaPeer

"I've made the contacts you suggested and he is trying to help. But he told me that t…"

Cindy LaPeer replied Sep 7, 2010 to B of A postponement declined but not short sale???

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by jeni lamberto

"I'm in Houston and tomorrow is "Texas Tuesday." That's when the courthouse auctions…"

Cindy LaPeer replied Sep 6, 2010 to B of A postponement declined but not short sale???

3 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by jeni lamberto

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************