Tracy Hatchell's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"FEDERAL only. They have to have an actual HUD from the closing to get lien removed s…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Jan 14, 2014 to Owner of short-sale property owes IRS back taxes......

15 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Janna Rankin Scharf

"No Brian, you are incorrect. I have closed many. HAve you? The title company allows…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Jan 14, 2014 to Owner of short-sale property owes IRS back taxes......

15 Jan 25, 2014

"Depends on the type of loan and the bank or servicer it is with.  There is never a c…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Jan 14, 2014 to How long does a short sale take

7 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Elva Branson-Lee

"You are getting incorrect answers. Federal IRS tax lien on a short sale will not pre…"

15 Jan 25, 2014

"I agree PNC is one of the worst no matter if it is the first or second mortgage but…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Jun 18, 2012 to 2 Lien PNC Wins Again -Short Sale DEAD

10 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Tracy Hatchell

"You are absolutely right Joseph. The key words here are IF you owe MORE than what it…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Feb 22, 2012 to Short Sale - No Real Hardship?

25 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by Tracy Hatchell

"Hi Tavo,   I sure hope you printed out a copy of teh listing from MLS the day you ma…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Feb 5, 2012 to Commission Dispute

52 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Thank the good Lord above!!!! Nationstar written short sale approval with a deficien…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Nov 16, 2011 to Need info to contact investor Goldman Sachs/Wells Fargo

5 Dec 6, 2011

"Guess what everyone!!!! I got an approval on my short sale from NATIONSTAR!!! Fought…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Nov 9, 2011 to NationStar requiring Buyer to apply for pre-qual with NationStar.

57 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Hi Richard, I have been doing short sales for 8 long years. I can tell you the secon…"

Tracy Hatchell replied Jul 17, 2011 to Should I consider moving on to another house, or dig deeper?

14 Jul 17, 2011
Reply by Richard

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************