sharon herling's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much Alyce!! I have been told the further you go in the process, the less…"

sharon herling replied Mar 28, 2011 to Any idea of a potential timeframe for this??

2 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by sharon herling

""

sharon herling replied Mar 21, 2011 to Please tell me...do I as a buyer (NJ real estate)

25 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Carl SanFilippo

"THANK YOU ALL for your help!!  You have all helped to enlighten me immensely,,,,,I o…"

sharon herling replied Mar 13, 2011 to Please tell me...do I as a buyer (NJ real estate)

25 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Carl SanFilippo

"Thanks so much Laura! I did look at njar.com, it appears I need to be a member.  I w…"

sharon herling replied Mar 12, 2011 to Please tell me...do I as a buyer (NJ real estate)

25 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Carl SanFilippo

"Thank you Bob/Laura/Jim,   You have given me much insight! The agent happens to be t…"

sharon herling replied Mar 12, 2011 to Please tell me...do I as a buyer (NJ real estate)

25 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Carl SanFilippo

"Thanks Krystal. The reason I want to know is that I am trying to assess the liklihoo…"

sharon herling replied Mar 10, 2011 to Please tell me...do I as a buyer (NJ real estate)

25 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Carl SanFilippo

"Thanks Julie.  Not sure how many loans are being negotiated.  I have asked my agent…"

sharon herling replied Mar 9, 2011 to Please help to ease my mind with your expertise....

5 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Bridge

"Hi, Well, I know the lender is Litton Loans(and there is a lot of negative comments…"

sharon herling replied Mar 9, 2011 to Please help to ease my mind with your expertise....

5 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Bridge

"I applaud your wanting to follow up.  I am a short sale buyer and from everything i…"

sharon herling replied Mar 9, 2011 to Buyer Agent Help

4 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by sharon herling

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************