Marta Phillips's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"This is exactly what we are hoping will happen. I should know in a day or two. Thank…"

Marta Phillips replied Jun 18, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Thanks Carolyn!"

Marta Phillips replied Jun 18, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Thank you for your input"

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Thanks. "

Marta Phillips replied Jun 17, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"How long did the whole the process take, once the lien/judgment was discovered until…"

Marta Phillips replied Jun 17, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Wow, Arizona makes this easy. I bet CA is not as simple. Also market value of the su…"

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Thank you, we will check as you suggest."

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"I like your answer. That tells me that even though the judgment against the seller i…"

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"If the property in question was below market value, we could afford to contribute. H…"

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"I am hoping that the scenario you are mentioning IS what is going on, however, it is…"

Marta Phillips replied Jun 17, 2012 to keep us posted about what happens with this Judgement

1 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by Marta Phillips

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************