Lilibeth Rose's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I say, approach the bank for the termite treatment.  They will want to sell the hous…"

Lilibeth Rose replied Feb 17, 2012 to Termite Treatment

2 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

"First of all,  you said Fiance.  That means your assets are not merged together.  Ar…"

Lilibeth Rose replied Feb 17, 2012 to Valid reason for short sale?

30 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Anna, you are very right- :( I did not get my full commission- my broker absolutely…"

Lilibeth Rose replied Feb 13, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"yes. thank you.  "

Lilibeth Rose replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"I agree 100% to Bryant, I charge all sorts of percentages, sometimes I take a listin…"

Lilibeth Rose replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"Yes, Meli is corrrect, we must not talk about standard or customary commission- I do…"

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"The sellers are in distress but apparently has the ability to pay some of the commis…"

Lilibeth Rose replied Feb 6, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************