Marsha Umansky's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG! Thank you All on this thread. I did not know about the 88% rule. It may help me…"

Marsha Umansky replied Aug 15, 2011 to Has Anyone closed a VA Compromise sale where the net is less than the 88%?? Wells Fargo VA Short Sale

10 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Yes it is the best for BOTH the Seller and the Buyer, because they both got exactly…"

Marsha Umansky replied Mar 10, 2011 to Double-siding a short sale - YES or NO?

39 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Michael J Wollen

"Hi Jennifer, Patrick is Great! He responded right away and cleared some questions fo…"

Marsha Umansky replied Feb 15, 2011 to What to Do when IndyMac Assigns a Loan to Deutsche Bank?

13 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Escobar

"THANKS !!! "

Marsha Umansky replied Jan 12, 2011 to What to Do when IndyMac Assigns a Loan to Deutsche Bank?

13 Feb 15, 2011

"No, Jennifer, I have not heard of Service Link. Could you, please, share their conta…"

Marsha Umansky replied Jan 9, 2011 to What to Do when IndyMac Assigns a Loan to Deutsche Bank?

13 Feb 15, 2011

"Funny thing is that Indy ordered the 2nd BPO and asked the Buyer to fill out the Pro…"

Marsha Umansky replied Jan 5, 2011 to What to Do when IndyMac Assigns a Loan to Deutsche Bank?

13 Feb 15, 2011

"I know about the Deutshce Bank Group, Jim, but there is not much info and participan…"

Marsha Umansky replied Jan 2, 2011 to What to Do when IndyMac Assigns a Loan to Deutsche Bank?

13 Feb 15, 2011

"It is not that the Buyer decided to go "unrepresented". I suppose, the Buyer was hop…"

Marsha Umansky replied Jan 1, 2011 to Dual Agency in a B of A Short Sale

5 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Jonathan V. Maceli

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************