Joanne Finochio's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Brett do you have contact for HUD?  I'm trying for the 84% also they are very diffic…"

Joanne Finochio replied Mar 25, 2016 to Wells Fargo FHA Appraisal

2 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by Joanne Finochio

"Yes State of NY Mortgage.  "

Joanne Finochio replied Aug 5, 2015 to Sony Mae Commission

2 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Joanne Finochio

"Thanks for the replys and link.  There are some accountants believe it or not that h…"

Joanne Finochio replied Mar 14, 2013 to Is it investment property or not?

5 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Sabine Niehaus

"I have a short sale with Chase and is backed by Freddie Mac and they will not look a…"

Joanne Finochio replied Aug 20, 2012 to Should we suggest to our clients to be late in their mortgage payment for a successful short sale?

22 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by Team Musser

"Sounds like the problem you are having is that you aren't dealing with a short sale…"

Joanne Finochio replied Jul 8, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"Lisa, How can I get updated Bulletin's from Freddie Mac?"

Joanne Finochio replied Jul 6, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"I received a Wells Fargo approval letter stating the same. They asked for a cash con…"

Joanne Finochio replied May 23, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"I tell the buyers agent and even they get so dam defensive how there buyers aren't g…"

Joanne Finochio replied Apr 1, 2012 to Inspections on winterized short sales

3 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************