Teresa Simon's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

"I ws floored with the answer or that the attorneys would even answer the question at…"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 8, 2012 to What percentage of short sales are your lead short sale closing offices actually closing?

8 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Teresa Simon

"Thanks for the reply.  I will be looking at that!"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 8, 2012 to What percentage of short sales are your lead short sale closing offices actually closing?

8 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Teresa Simon

"Good for you.  I thought I was the only one psycho to take on late in the game."

8 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Teresa Simon

"Sometimes it's time to say thank you!   So...   Thank you!   There is a standing jok…"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 5, 2012 to I have personally bonused being part of the Advanced Traing Group! What is keeping you from joining?

6 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Tni LeBlanc (805) 878-9879

"I just don't feel I need all of that.  Someone is recommending Adobe 10 pro for file…"

Teresa Simon replied Feb 4, 2012 to Looking for a good basic short sale program for organizing files w/o the hype & program salesmanship.

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Becky Martin

"x?  "

Teresa Simon replied Feb 1, 2012 to Short sale lender wants agents to pay for an appraisal.

17 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Teresa Simon

"I am sorry you both are sick.  Get well."

Teresa Simon replied Feb 1, 2012 to A Message to All Members of Advanced Training Group on Short Sale Superstars!

2 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by MARY E. HOOD

"Happy New Years 2012!   "

Teresa Simon replied Dec 31, 2011 to Arms Length Affadavit and Renting property back from new owner

38 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"Thanks Kevin for the link."

Teresa Simon replied Dec 31, 2011 to FHA 3 year post Foreclosure Requirement

3 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Ashcraft

"It is frequent that I ask myself the same question.  The fact is I have one closing…"

Teresa Simon replied Dec 31, 2011 to Why are you doing short-sales???

56 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Cliff Stanwick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************