Alyce Nelson's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Trina,  I also negotiate in California, let me know if you need any help (yes, I…"

Alyce Nelson replied Apr 6, 2011 to New Listing Wells short sale- Are there companies i can hire who negotiate for me & paid at closing?

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by Mellyora Hargo

"if you are still looking for help, drop me an email and we can set up a time to disc…"

Alyce Nelson replied Mar 29, 2011 to New Listing Wells short sale- Are there companies i can hire who negotiate for me & paid at closing?

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by Mellyora Hargo

"Love it, Carolyn!  Great info thank you!!!"

Alyce Nelson replied Mar 27, 2011 to Short Sale Seminars

7 Mar 27, 2011
Reply by Karen Mordus

"Hi Sharon,  The investor is the one who actually put up the money for the mortgage. …"

Alyce Nelson replied Mar 27, 2011 to Any idea of a potential timeframe for this??

2 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by sharon herling

"Hi Bob,  We do attorney closings here and I do trust the legal counsel we are provid…"

Alyce Nelson replied Mar 27, 2011 to 3rd Party Facilitator (Non-Licensee) ---Does Their Fee Show Up On The HUD?

6 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"I have a few EXCELLENT, 3rd party negotiators, in what state is the listing?  The st…"

Alyce Nelson replied Mar 27, 2011 to New Listing Wells short sale- Are there companies i can hire who negotiate for me & paid at closing?

8 May 26, 2011
Reply by Mellyora Hargo

"Rick.... sadly BoA does not do replacement buyers, you will be forced to start over,…"

Alyce Nelson replied Mar 27, 2011 to Short Sale approved by Bof A buyer agent hinting buyer may walk...I have an agent with an offer ready to step in

9 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Garrett McCargar

"Good luck!  We've never seen a bank approve a seller concession (closing credit) for…"

Alyce Nelson replied Mar 27, 2011 to Can Buyers of a Short Sale Ask For/Receive Closing Costs from the Bank? How much?

4 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I wouldn't raise the sales price because then you are dealing with the seller's proc…"

Alyce Nelson replied Mar 27, 2011 to 3rd Party Facilitator (Non-Licensee) ---Does Their Fee Show Up On The HUD?

6 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"You're done, the seller no longer has title and therefore no longer has the right to…"

Alyce Nelson replied Mar 27, 2011 to Indy mac loan after the sherrif's sale

3 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by Victoria Frieberg

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************