Jeff Bradshaw's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"You can go back to them and have them put the removal of deficiency language in. The…"

Jeff Bradshaw replied Mar 9, 2011 to If seller signs promissory note, can they still be issued a deficiency judgement?

14 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Bridge

"Jeff, Read the first response that I put. I have been using an attorney to negotiate…"

Jeff Bradshaw replied Mar 9, 2011 to If seller signs promissory note, can they still be issued a deficiency judgement?

14 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Bridge

"Only if the release of deficiency is in the settlement. I just got of of the phone w…"

Jeff Bradshaw replied Mar 8, 2011 to If seller signs promissory note, can they still be issued a deficiency judgement?

14 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Bob Bridge

"Everyone that has had their commissions cut, check www.fanniemae.com/loanlookup and…"

Jeff Bradshaw replied Mar 7, 2011 to New here: Please - could I get some advice?

22 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jeff Bradshaw

"Bill Keep up the great work. You are right the client comes first."

Jeff Bradshaw replied Mar 7, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"It never will be as easy because of the volume, but remember the lenders knew that t…"

Jeff Bradshaw replied Mar 7, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"The 30 day rule from BoA has already been challenged in court and BoA lost, yet they…"

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"Of course you would not want a buyer to walk, the agents don't, the lenders don't an…"

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

"Kristin, Here in Nevada we can represent both the buyer and seller(double end). I ha…"

Jeff Bradshaw replied Mar 6, 2011 to New here: Please - could I get some advice?

22 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by Jeff Bradshaw

"The second is not a party to the contract so how can they ask for the deposit. The c…"

Jeff Bradshaw replied Mar 6, 2011 to Credit Union, as a 2nd lien holder demanding non-refundable earnest money forfeited to the CU

42 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Bill Travis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************