Helena Kaucheck's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Homeowner Tips: 1) Preparing for a short sale should includes speaking to profession…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Feb 21, 2017 to GET PUBLISHED BY Short Sale Super STARS

33 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Kristine Zelazo Short Sale Gal

"Tip-----Be familiar and aware of what may not go right in the short sale process.  F…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Feb 3, 2017 to GET PUBLISHED BY Short Sale Super STARS

33 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Kristine Zelazo Short Sale Gal

"I've had instances where the 3rd lien holder receives monies but there is a cap to t…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Apr 15, 2013 to What is the max amount that Fannie Mae will pay to subordinate lien holders?

29 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kacey Queen

"Ken, I've been working several files with Fannie as the investor and each has had va…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Jan 3, 2013 to FANNIE MAE Valuation issue

37 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Jason Childs

"I've run I to this too. LLC's have Articles but they are called something different…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Nov 11, 2012 to Bank of America and LLC problem

11 Nov 11, 2012
Reply by Helena Kaucheck

"After I pushed back hard on an overinflated value supposedly requested by Fannie Mae…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Nov 6, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"Hi Mike, I'm a Chandler AZ agent and sent off to Rep's as well.  Maybe we can think…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Nov 5, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"Sorry ipad not my friend today with word replacement. I meant another regulator not…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Nov 4, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"I agree and have the same scenario. Nationstar is the servicer and Fannie the invest…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Nov 4, 2012 to Fannie Mae has become unreasonable on their asking price

63 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by ALLAN ARTHUR

"As a matter of practice I don't share the letter with anyone other than Title and bu…"

Helena Kaucheck replied Jul 29, 2012 to Sharing Short Sale Approval letters

72 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************