Laura Marshall's Discussions (115)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"The entire judgement was paid off, outside of escrow - prior to closing. With the pa…"

Laura Marshall replied Jul 12, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"I am an agent in California. I had this happen on one of my short sales last year. T…"

Laura Marshall replied Jul 11, 2012 to Question on how to remove a seller's judment from a short sale house in contract

48 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"I am in California. If the month to month tenants have been living there for a year…"

Laura Marshall replied Jun 23, 2012 to Renting short sale condo to buyers

1 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"I have a file with AMO (formerly UTLS) which has been going since January ! Yesterda…"

Laura Marshall replied Jun 7, 2012 to AMO (formerly utls) saya BAC equator glitch causing delay

4 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"After we closed, I let the buyers agent know that the seller was kind enough to sign…"

Laura Marshall replied Apr 20, 2012 to Buyer refuses to sign cancel instructions in CA

19 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"I'm in California, and I had a similar situation. I did the same thing. The buyer wo…"

Laura Marshall replied Apr 20, 2012 to Buyer refuses to sign cancel instructions in CA

19 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"Hi, Here is a link to the Fannie Mae website regarding MI. Thanks for the head's up!…"

Laura Marshall replied Feb 5, 2012 to FYI............Superstars!!! Didn't know if you knew!!

3 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Laura Marshall

"Oh My Gosh Victoria....I think that you are my long lost twin sister :)"

Laura Marshall replied Dec 29, 2011 to Why are you doing short-sales???

56 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Cliff Stanwick

"Mark, Yes...I have put my commission in a couple of times to help the seller. I coul…"

Laura Marshall replied Dec 29, 2011 to Why are you doing short-sales???

56 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Cliff Stanwick

"I have closed a LOT of short sales. I also agree with the previous posts. A portion…"

Laura Marshall replied Dec 28, 2011 to Why are you doing short-sales???

56 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Cliff Stanwick

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************