Keri Sweetland's Discussions (80)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"I haven't read all the treads in this post so forgive me if this has already been co…"

Keri Sweetland replied Jul 11, 2012 to Why I think Realtors shouldn't be processing short sales.

62 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"If I were in your shoes I would send over the comps that substantiate your buyer's o…"

Keri Sweetland replied Jul 11, 2012 to Seller countering a Short Sale offer?

11 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

"Thankfully we are back to 6% but yes in '08-'10 they were trying everything they cou…"

Keri Sweetland replied Jul 11, 2012 to CAN A SHORT SALE LENDER LEGALLY REDUCE REALTORS COMMISSION.

12 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"This is a question best answered by a CPA but the short answer is possibly...but the…"

Keri Sweetland replied Jul 10, 2012 to Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act

4 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Paddy Deighan, Esq

"Excellent and very good information Bryant.  SO much misinformation out there and st…"

Keri Sweetland replied Jul 10, 2012 to CAN A SHORT SALE LENDER LEGALLY REDUCE REALTORS COMMISSION.

12 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

"If I were the seller, I might even have an employment attorney review my agreement w…"

Keri Sweetland replied Jul 10, 2012 to IRS Employee Can't Default or Short Sale?

4 Jul 15, 2012
Reply by Paddy Deighan, Esq

"Hi Carla,   have you tried reaching out to the Broker of the Agents?  You and the se…"

Keri Sweetland replied May 7, 2012 to HELP!! Buyer looking for answers about a short sale...

12 May 7, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"Not sure if you can do this in all states but as a 3rd party negotiator, many of my…"

Keri Sweetland replied May 7, 2012 to Agents who can never get their short sales approved. Do you think their brokers should be held accountable?

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

"Thanks Jeff...just tried to look him up on SSS and he's not on here...got his info.…"

Keri Sweetland replied Apr 30, 2012 to Any Atlanta GA agents available to service a short sale listing/negotiating

3 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Mark Spain

"Hey Kristy, did you happen to ask the 2nd lien if they will take a cash contribution…"

Keri Sweetland replied Apr 27, 2012 to 1st (Cartus/Fannie Mae loan) won't allow 2nd (OneMain Financial) to have a promissory note.

13 Oct 13, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************