Mike Rizzo's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"It is actually extremely rare when the title company screws up and doesn't include s…"

Mike Rizzo replied Sep 30, 2012 to Is Title Co. or Bank to blame??

17 Oct 1, 2012
Reply by Kristy Hamilton

"Greentree also has green employees.  Most are very inexperienced and don't have a li…"

Mike Rizzo replied Jul 23, 2012 to Green Tree problems - multiple files

8 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Julie Koleszar

"In Arizona, many short sale agents used to charge the seller a retainer fee paid at…"

Mike Rizzo replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"Agreed....one request they made of me was write out the word December on the 4506T i…"

Mike Rizzo replied Jan 8, 2012 to Easy Banks to Work With and Difficult Banks to Work With

50 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Leggitt

"3 things you can do: 1.  Escalate the issue 2.  Call the attorney handling the forec…"

Mike Rizzo replied Jan 8, 2012 to Trustee Sale date not granted

7 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Jessica Kesler

"I could make it a long list on either side of the question but I'll only make the to…"

Mike Rizzo replied Jan 8, 2012 to Easy Banks to Work With and Difficult Banks to Work With

50 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Cynthia Leggitt

"Well said, Mr.Hardin.  I couldn't agree with you more.  As a real estate agent in on…"

Mike Rizzo replied Dec 31, 2011 to Why are you doing short-sales???

56 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Cliff Stanwick

"Here's why I them... "What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us; what we ha…"

Mike Rizzo replied Dec 31, 2011 to Why are you doing short-sales???

56 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Cliff Stanwick

"I guess the simple question is replace the furniture with what?  Different furniture…"

Mike Rizzo replied Dec 12, 2011 to Does BOA allow a Seller to replace furniture to close a sale

21 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Tonia Vickery

"I recently had a similar situation and escalated the file.  Both files were pulled f…"

Mike Rizzo replied Dec 4, 2011 to How do I get my HAFA approval letter at B of A?

11 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Paul Antonelli

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************