Maria Tascon's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Richard,  I am writing because I am in a similar situation with USAA right now.  …"

Maria Tascon replied Jul 7, 2014 to USAA 2ND LIEN, DONT BOTHER, LET IT GO TO FORECLOSURE!

55 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Brian Avery

"Contact BofA twitter team Bofa_help.  Every I have an issue with Bank of America, in…"

Maria Tascon replied Feb 24, 2013 to Bank of America "soft decline"

10 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Maria Tascon

"The ones that I have worked with BofA were sent to the MI company first.  "

Maria Tascon replied Nov 28, 2011 to Does a SS offer go to MI first or to the investor?

4 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Maria Tascon

"Hi Smitty, Thanks for letting me know about @bofa_help.  It worked.  They contacted…"

Maria Tascon replied Aug 23, 2011 to New Equator procedures for back up offers when a buyer walks away

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Jim and Joe, Thanks for your comments.  I actually contacted BofA through twitter, p…"

Maria Tascon replied Aug 23, 2011 to New Equator procedures for back up offers when a buyer walks away

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Smitty, thanks, it worked.  They contacted me and said that they are going to escala…"

Maria Tascon replied Aug 18, 2011 to New Equator procedures for back up offers when a buyer walks away

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Any ideas where can I find those contacts? I haven't had any success emailing all th…"

Maria Tascon replied Aug 17, 2011 to New Equator procedures for back up offers when a buyer walks away

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Thank you so much for all your comments and advice.  I agree with you and Dieter, my…"

Maria Tascon replied Aug 17, 2011 to New Equator procedures for back up offers when a buyer walks away

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Thanks, it makes me feel better.  I am just upset that we have wasted 10 days, none…"

19 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************