William F Griffin Jr's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"We had a Wells Fargo Approval and the buyer walked one day before we got the approva…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Dec 11, 2011 to How to change buyers after a short sale approval?

8 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Ruben Riviera

"I am working on a Co-Op short sale with DTS.  BAC qualified them for the co-op short…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Nov 11, 2011 to Co-Op Short Sale Assignments

34 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"I would make sure both loan numbers are on the approval.  You would not want to get…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Nov 4, 2011 to Clear to Close via Equator

7 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by William F Griffin Jr

"I dont think he means white out the verbage.  I get verbage like that all the time o…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Oct 16, 2011 to Buyers Agent Asking For Lender to Make Repairs

14 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Dominique Stevens

"The buyer needs to make the repair , and they will if they really want the property.…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Oct 16, 2011 to Buyers Agent Asking For Lender to Make Repairs

14 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Dominique Stevens

"I agree with Jeff.  Transaction brokers represent the transaction, not the buyer or…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Oct 16, 2011 to Do you show your short sale listings to unrepresented buyers?

18 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Robert S Stoeck

"+1 on what Pattie and Joe said."

William F Griffin Jr replied Oct 9, 2011 to Client wanting out of the contract to file bankruptcy

25 Aug 12, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I think the attorney should file the BK free of charge.  The Sellers should also con…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Oct 9, 2011 to Client wanting out of the contract to file bankruptcy

25 Aug 12, 2012

"Harry, there is no harm in continuing with the short sale. Once you receive the lett…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Oct 7, 2011 to Client wanting out of the contract to file bankruptcy

25 Aug 12, 2012

"First of all how does the attorney know that the lender will seek a deficiency judgm…"

William F Griffin Jr replied Oct 7, 2011 to Client wanting out of the contract to file bankruptcy

25 Aug 12, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************