Julie Wilkinson's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Right On Pat!!! We need to band together and say no to cutting commission. Not just…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jan 24, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"PLEASE LISTEN UP ONE AND ALL- I was told, by a very well know short sale/foreclosure…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jan 24, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Thanks for the advice. I sent a very stern email containing all the very helpfull su…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jan 18, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Hey thanks Michael for the imput. I'm going to take your suggestion and just say no!…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jan 17, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Impact, I am told, holds the actual note from GMAC.  They are the ones doing the sho…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jan 17, 2012 to How to stop short sale lenders from automatically cutting our commission

165 Aug 27, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"When you say investor, do you mean the investor the negoiator is dealing with on the…"

Julie Wilkinson replied Jul 30, 2010 to CAN A SHORT SALE LENDER LEGALLY REDUCE REALTORS COMMISSION.

12 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************