Short Sale Discussions (4,366)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

short sale deficient

will someone answer this... when  do you find out if Fannie Mae will come after you for the deficient in a short sale ...I live in SC...

Started by susan brown

0 Apr 6, 2010

Listing agent buys own Short sale Listing

Has anyone bought their own short sale listing or heard of anyone doing this?  Do the banks have a problem with this because they may think…

Started by Maxwell Parsons

7 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Jon Zolsky

HAFA: New Short Sale Rules

I would like to know if the new Short Sale program( HAFA)  applies  only to FHA loans.          

Started by Donna Paul

3 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by SAM OTHMAN

Citi Mortgage contact

Greetings all!  Was wondering if anyone had any contacts for Citi Mortgage?  My wonderful brother in law, Jim Ferebee gave me some GREAT do…

Started by Deborah McGraw-McCormick

4 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Deborah McGraw-McCormick

Are we almost there yet?

I am a buyer waiting on a short sale and I am wondering what the estimated timeline would be after our agent enters the down payment % and…

Started by Nikki

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Nikki

Need help can a lender slap on mortgage insurance without the borrower knowing.

ASC is the serving company for my borrowers loan we are doing a short sale on he's property. They e-mailed me and said that the mortgage in…

Started by sheryl gay

3 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

BOA - Won't pay/allow back Condo Fees???

I have a condo that accrued $10,000 in back condo fees.  We have negotiated with the Condo Association to pay half but I can't get Bank of…

Started by Susan Stuth

5 Mar 30, 2010
Reply by Pacita C Dimacali

Equator.com

I'm the listing agent on a BOA short sale.  I just uploaded the information to the equator site.  The only thing that equator has requested…

Started by Shari Gaister

1 Mar 28, 2010
Reply by Louise Dela Cruz

Bank of America short sale where the owner is Current?

I'd like to hear input from those of you who may be working on a BofA short sale where the owner is current, but maybe has missed a tax pay…

Started by Emily S. Knell

8 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Emily S. Knell

professional recovery

My client had a 2nd mortgage with Chase. Representative told me to call  Professional Recovery Services at 800-309-8000. Any idea what is t…

Started by Greg Zajdel

1 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************