joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"If your buyer walks because of NStar's games, NStar is likely negatively impacting t…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 6, 2014 to Nationstar agent black list

6 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Sam Hague

"You might get support by going to the investor and complaining - among other things,…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 6, 2014 to Nationstar agent black list

6 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Sam Hague

"A decent exposure of auction.com http://www.realestatejunkie.com/blog/nationstar-and…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 8, 2013 to Nationstar SS in NYS

2 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I don't think NY is a biggie, but there is plenty out here about them going a long w…"

joe beauchamp replied Nov 8, 2013 to Nationstar SS in NYS

2 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I like Pattilynn's suggestion - force them to deal with things in writing that way,…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 21, 2013 to You've got to love this one.....

6 Oct 22, 2013
Reply by Ismael Medina

"You are probably stuck. Call Freddie and complain about what they have done to you -…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 17, 2013 to Nationstar won't open a ss file because the foreclosure date is less than 30 days away - HELP

7 May 29, 2013
Reply by Kevin Green

"In most, if not all states, the listing agent is obligated to present all offers to…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 2, 2013 to Listing Agent Withholding Better Offers from the Lender

16 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"NS does a lot of shady things seemingly due to poor management, laziness or greed. H…"

joe beauchamp replied Mar 7, 2013 to Auction.com requirement - is this even legal?!

55 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Randy Loyer

"2 things: As I learned from a nice MI person years ago (do you believe that some are…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 28, 2013 to NationStar forecloses when I was a few days away from Short Sale approval

3 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Mark Sanner

"You can give them a cease and desist, but I wouldn't - bad companies do that to make…"

joe beauchamp replied Jan 25, 2013 to Nationstar Harassment?!

11 Jan 26, 2013
Reply by Patricia Bravo

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************