Samuel Hilbert's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Just an fyi...I had a file a couple of months ago with GT on the 1st (and only lien)…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Dec 10, 2012 to Green Tree will demand a payment at 180 days or kick you out of shortsale program

4 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by wally pelaez

"Thanks for that perfect update. Mine is a breakup which makes me a little more nervo…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Sep 14, 2012 to Green Tree - Questions & Email

10 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"Hi Maria - Just wondering what type of response you had from Green Tree with your cl…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Sep 14, 2012 to Green Tree - Questions & Email

10 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Samuel Hilbert

"It is funny because I see this pop up quite often on short sale superstars and peopl…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Apr 4, 2012 to Any one had recent luck getting GT to accept Fannie Mae required 6%?

10 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

"I found out from my supervisor that he is only able to help with files under his emp…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Apr 4, 2012 to Any one had recent luck getting GT to accept Fannie Mae required 6%?

10 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

"I'm still stuck but had some movement. As part of the bankruptcy I've been able to g…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Feb 28, 2012 to Any one had recent luck getting GT to accept Fannie Mae required 6%?

10 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

"Great minds think alike...I actually tried that today and they told me that because…"

Samuel Hilbert replied Feb 21, 2012 to Any one had recent luck getting GT to accept Fannie Mae required 6%?

10 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Tara Samney

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************