Jeff Payne's Discussions (2,850)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Good job Pamela!  You always have to push through to find someone who can say yes"

Jeff Payne replied Jun 10, 2011 to GMAC 3rd & REDC Party Negotiator

10 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Pamela Lester

"We have been paid 6% by Wells, many many times.  Could be that they are fannie or fr…"

Jeff Payne replied Jun 6, 2011 to GMAC 3rd & REDC Party Negotiator

10 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Pamela Lester

"Cameron, that is the first I have heard of that policy, the last 2 GMAC short sales…"

Jeff Payne replied Apr 14, 2011 to GMAC & Out of wack BPO value

6 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Brigitte Mueller

"I think if it happens at COE, then it needs to be on the HUD as POC.  My thought is…"

Jeff Payne replied Jan 18, 2011 to GMAC first won't allow seller to contribute to second (SLS)

9 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Greg Johnson

"Have a very similar situation with USAA on a second right now.  USAA wants seller to…"

Jeff Payne replied Jan 18, 2011 to GMAC first won't allow seller to contribute to second (SLS)

9 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Greg Johnson

"I would suspect that GMAC is the servicer and the negotiator "countered" at what she…"

Jeff Payne replied Dec 30, 2010 to SHORT SALE DENIED... "SELLER CAN AFFORD THE PAYMENT" is seller being punished because he is honest?

1 Dec 30, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"The buyers agent better be very careful if she is killing the deal over commission,…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 3, 2010 to How hard to push back on Commission Fee?

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Who is the investor? Remember the negotiator is not going to hand it to you on a sil…"

Jeff Payne replied Nov 3, 2010 to How hard to push back on Commission Fee?

4 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************