Michael Hayley's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"I say give them what they want, with a smile, ...unless there are legal consequences…"

Michael Hayley replied Oct 31, 2013 to BoA refusing t acknowledge Quit Claim Deed and Divorce Decree

16 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I'd add to Joe's comment... after a call, send them a copy of the release of lis via…"

Michael Hayley replied Oct 10, 2013 to Desousa or Desouza Asset Management

3 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Anna Chroscicki

" "I will not take any of this personally or get emotionally wrapped up in it". Boy,…"

Michael Hayley replied Jul 28, 2013 to 2nd lien was discharged through BK, lender won't release

8 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

"There are a number of articles on the company in Google. "

Michael Hayley replied Jul 26, 2013 to IH2 Properties Denied As Buyer of BOA Short Sales.

24 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Charisse Dancy

"This reminds me of a kung fu movie. Dont fight a superior force with direct force, b…"

Michael Hayley replied Jul 26, 2013 to Have you ever had your authorization revoked by Bank of America because you wrote a contract for a buyer?

4 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by Pattilynn Guilford

"Joe, I learned from your response. Thank you. "

Michael Hayley replied Jul 25, 2013 to Do negotiators deny files just to make their approval times look better

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

"I see Florida HOA's foreclosing, getting eviction, putting in a temporary renter and…"

Michael Hayley replied Jun 11, 2013 to 2nd lien holder refusing B of A settlement offer

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"I think its only BOA. "

Michael Hayley replied Jun 4, 2013 to BOA has a new policy "if a borrower is in foreclosure, the bank cannot talk to us"

12 Jun 5, 2013

"You are experiencing the dreaded "litigation code". 1. Have the owner's attorney sig…"

Michael Hayley replied Jun 4, 2013 to BOA has a new policy "if a borrower is in foreclosure, the bank cannot talk to us"

12 Jun 5, 2013

"I bet you are excluded, but I am interested to see if it works out. Good luck!"

Michael Hayley replied May 21, 2013 to Quick Question for those in the know regarding 2nd

3 May 21, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************