Bob Wienk's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you are mixing up the parties to the transaction. In your case, BofA was pro…"

Bob Wienk replied Sep 18, 2010 to closed after 15 months

5 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Karyl Moore

"Carolyn: Just one comment... If this is your client's primary residence, the Mortga…"

Bob Wienk replied Aug 2, 2010 to S/S Approval Letter Issued to Buyer & Appraisal Came in Low... now what?

11 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Carolyn Rodgers

"I don't know if that will affect the short sale approval, but it will certainly affe…"

Bob Wienk replied Jun 2, 2010 to Lease-purchase short sale?

2 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by Diane McCauley

"From my understanding, and according to a few local loan officers, the USDA probably…"

Bob Wienk replied Apr 1, 2010 to BOA Messed Up my Deal -- how can I get someone in authority?

9 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jeannie Lugo

"I did a short sale recently (also in Oregon) with Charles Schwab as the only lender…"

Bob Wienk replied Feb 14, 2010 to If a short sale seller purchased the home when single but is now married, can he get through a short sale by providing information only on his own income and assests?

9 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by James ferebee jr

"1000% Wow, that's even a bit more than they raised the interest on my credit card!"

Bob Wienk replied Feb 5, 2010 to Bank of America and VA, FHA Short Sales

17 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Barbara Lebrecht

"Katerina: Are you telling us that BofA is still a lender who will only pay 5% on a…"

Bob Wienk replied Dec 31, 2009 to What is the Average time frame fror BOA short sale?

8 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by Simon Hahn

"See the attached update. Bob Wienk "

Bob Wienk replied Dec 17, 2009 to House Passes "Phantom Income" Mortgage Relief Bill with Second Home Tax Restrictions

5 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Kelly Simarano

"My wife and I have been working on Loan Modifications as well as Short Sales. Both n…"

Bob Wienk replied Nov 5, 2009 to Unauthorized by BOA

6 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Bettie Meadows

"I have experienced this a few times,with different results. Best bet is to find ano…"

Bob Wienk replied Nov 2, 2009 to What do I do? BOA approved Short Sale yet no Buyer.

15 Nov 25, 2009
Reply by Marcelo Da Silva

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************