Anna Chroscicki's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I had the same thing happen to me around Christmas. Giving me 48 hours to do somethi…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Mar 1, 2013 to This is a new excuse.....

4 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"I started writing advice for you, but after few sentences I realized that I can't re…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Feb 22, 2013 to The short sale that wasn't, or is it?

8 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by Rachael Babinchak

"I am just going to confirm all comments you already received. If your agent is exper…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Feb 13, 2013 to 1st Buyer Walked, 2nd Buyer submitted, BOA claims ATP Expired but we requested an extension, What to do?

12 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Pamela Ann Zyski

"This is so frustrating, is it not ? Maybe it is worth to ask to speak with superviso…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Jan 9, 2013 to Does Bank of America Approve Short Sales Anymore???

20 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"I think Loreena is right ( with going "traditional" short sale). But I would try fir…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Jan 8, 2013 to Second will not accept HAFA

4 Jan 11, 2013

"I know. It is nightmare. I know you already had this file declined few times, but ma…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Jan 4, 2013 to My BOA Nightmare- Please help

10 Jan 11, 2013

"You have got to be kidding ...!!! And I know you are not, so.... WHAT ? I have Coope…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Dec 27, 2012 to FNMA Fair Market Value higher than BOA Cooperative List Price

11 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Pat Strausse

"You know what I noticed? And that were last three short sales with BoA in a year....…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Dec 11, 2012 to Does Bank of America Approve Short Sales Anymore???

20 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"I have one right now.....Coop short sale.....By a lot. But maybe every house is diff…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Dec 6, 2012 to Cooperative short sales- Reduce list price every 21 days

6 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"I had a feeling. And for some reason I have a feeling that there is a reason why Ban…"

Anna Chroscicki replied Nov 29, 2012 to Service Release and Co-op Short sale

6 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by ElizabethWeintraub00697006LyonRE

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************