Jim Hale's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (43) Replies Latest Activity

"Tni   Theoretically, files initiated prior to April 4 should not be affected. Theore…"

Jim Hale replied Apr 20, 2011 to Listing agents on BofA short sales must now certify they have no business relationship with the buyer. What exactly does that mean?

23 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Tni - Only if you (we) want to get a short sale approved by BofA that you initiate a…"

Jim Hale replied Apr 20, 2011 to Listing agents on BofA short sales must now certify they have no business relationship with the buyer. What exactly does that mean?

23 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"You can see the language of the required addendum at the attachments to this post."

23 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Yes, as early as early January. BofA has a lot of outright silliness in it's whole p…"

Jim Hale replied Mar 29, 2011 to Short sale welcome call from Bank of America

9 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

"If BofA was doing the servicing, they would only give the 2nd a whopping 6%."

Jim Hale replied Mar 19, 2011 to Lost in Equator-Bofa 2nd Mortgage

5 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

"Thom - Perhaps I mis-wrote: I didn't mean to infer you had said that. I was actually…"

Jim Hale replied Mar 15, 2011 to Just closed a BofA short sale, hopefully this is my one freebee this year :(

14 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

"Sounds like a great question for the TV show:  Are you smarter than a fifth grader?…"

Jim Hale replied Mar 15, 2011 to Just closed an REO, but short sale related!

7 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jeff Payne

"I don't no how things work in your area.  And I certainly cannot (legally) tell you…"

Jim Hale replied Mar 15, 2011 to Just closed a BofA short sale, hopefully this is my one freebee this year :(

14 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

"Bryant, Dear Leader:   How can Thom (or others) "use this site to advantage" if we t…"

14 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

"It is my earnest opinion that what is really best for our clients is that there be r…"

14 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Jim Hale

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************