Victoria Frieberg's Discussions (151)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks, sometime listing agents of short sales should not be listing agents of short…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Aug 7, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"i have spent the last hour trying to find it in Mn. ... will forward to the sellers…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Aug 7, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Really!? I am looking up in our district court forms to see if I can find this form…"

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Chase is demanding 13K now, when the seller is obligated to own them nothing due to…"

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"when i worked at a hospital, a firm came in on offered 'forensic' review of all of y…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Jul 27, 2010 to Forensic Audits. Good idea or not?

19 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"I am in Mn...have not pursued it, but have heard of it being used...have closed ever…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Jul 27, 2010 to Forensic Audits. Good idea or not?

19 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"somewhere I remember that asking for the original note is a good tactic. Most lender…"

Victoria Frieberg replied Jul 26, 2010 to Forensic Audits. Good idea or not?

19 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"whose information are you going to disclose to an outside party? who wll benefit, do…"

19 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"could not resist! anyway, the fiduciary responsibility alone would preclude this in…"

19 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Robin M. Willis

"The Church of FleecetheFlock?"

19 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Robin M. Willis

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************