All Discussions Tagged 'short' (229)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Act Extension?

Could January 1st, 2014 really be the end of it? Anyone have any insight? I looked on the status of the bill and it says only a 1% chance o…

Started by Megan Brooks

8 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by Hericson Torres

Wells Fargo Won't Put One Of The Sellers Name on Approval Letter

3 sellers involved (one is a married couple and other is a friend) and Wells Fargo says they will only put the names of the married couple…

Started by Terry McCarley

11 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

Can I proceed with a client's short sale once they have just had a judicial foreclosure notice recorded?

I just got referred to a client and when I pulled the prelim it showed WF has just recorded a civil foreclosure a week earlier. They still…

Started by Rene Gillette

3 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

Must close the short sale 20 days prior to the scheduled foreclosure date-rule for Florida?

Below is copied/pasted note from negotiator. We received an approval letter today, for closing Monday, August 5th. We asked for an extensio…

Started by Ellen Dittman

7 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

What is the max amount that Fannie Mae will pay to subordinate lien holders?

I have a short sale going with Chase as the 1st lien holder, SLS as the 2nd lien holder and an attorney who is representing Discover card a…

Started by Team Thayer

29 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Kacey Queen

Does anyone invoice the seller the fee to withdraw a listing?

I have a client who has changed her mind to sell her property and instead wants to rent it. The fee the MLS charges to withdraw is $25. I h…

Started by Tarshema Harris

8 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Jeff Payne

Required FHA Repairs & Looming Foreclosure - Workaround?

UPDATE:  Thank you for all of your responses!  I am representing the seller.  The buyers agreed to make the repairs before settlement to me…

Started by Maria Strong

28 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

$14,000 apart.

Almost 7months ago we put an offer on a distressed short sale home.  ( Not sure if I am using the term distressed properly because what I m…

Started by Britt

10 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

How does the HAFA process affect buyers?

I am currently representing a seller who has applied and been approved for a HAFA short sale (the servicer is Chase). An agent who has a bu…

Started by William James Walton, Sr.

4 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by Jeffrey Burnham

BOA changed short sale program in the middle of a deal without my knowledge. Anyone else have this happen?

I was in the middle of a Co-op short sale, it was accepted and the deficiency was released.The buyer walked, another cash buyer came in 4 d…

Started by A. Mary Ragard

2 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Lacy Summitt

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************