All Discussions Tagged 'foreclosure' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GET PUBLISHED BY Short Sale Super STARS

Hello Short Sale Superstars! We are set to release a Short Sale Super Star Survival Guide and we want your Tips; We want to know your BEST…

Started by Brett Goldsmith

33 Feb 27
Reply by Kristine Zelazo Short Sale Gal

Preparing to have favorable results on your short sale

Prepare buyer & seller with time frames, potential delays & favorable options for all. Make certain you submit a "complete package…

Started by Holly Pring

0 Feb 4

HOA Foreclosed and sold at auction to a bidder. Now Mtg must be satisfied to clear title?

My husband and I have been Realtors and investors for the past 8 years in Ocala and just move to Tampa last year. I have specialized in sho…

Started by Angela Blackman

6 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Aurora Loan Services (ALS) approval letter language from May 2011 to present

Does anyone have an approval letter they can share where ALS state that there is a 120 day hold unless you purchase in Colorado and you can…

Started by Wendy J Thomas

0 Oct 14, 2014

Suntrust foreclosure sale date pending

Hi all, I have a short sale that I have just started with Suntrust and they are going to foreclose on October 28th without even reviewing t…

Started by Clea Annecchiarico

8 Oct 29, 2013
Reply by Clea Annecchiarico

Can I proceed with a client's short sale once they have just had a judicial foreclosure notice recorded?

I just got referred to a client and when I pulled the prelim it showed WF has just recorded a civil foreclosure a week earlier. They still…

Started by Rene Gillette

3 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Reuben Dunn

Dyck O’Neal, Inc

I'm working on a Short sale with Dyck O’Neal, Inc as the second mortgage. The home is ready to foreclose 4/30/10. I may be able to settle t…

Started by Jennifer Klein

1 Jul 1, 2013
Reply by Trish Yelenosky

$14,000 apart.

Almost 7months ago we put an offer on a distressed short sale home.  ( Not sure if I am using the term distressed properly because what I m…

Started by Britt

10 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Wayne Brooks

Need to push back foreclosure auction date with PNC

Does anyone have a point of contact at PNC Mortgage who can help stall the foreclosure auction? We have an approved short sale with second…

Started by Hap Parsons

2 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by RoJane Maybee

Wells Fargo Denying Short Sale for NO Appraisal 10-days prior to Auction!

Has this ever happened to anyone? Wells Fargo processor told me that she is denying the short sale because she cannot submit a foreclosure…

Started by E. Jaz Pinca

5 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Justin Berry

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Brett Goldsmith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************