All Discussions Tagged 'approval' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MI Approval and Release of Deficiency Balance

When you receive an approval letter on a short sale that includes a deficiency release, can the MI company come back to the borrower for a…

Started by Vicki Holmes

3 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Ellen Muzzio

Agents who can never get their short sales approved. Do you think their brokers should be held accountable?

I started doing short sales in 2007. The majority of agents in the area didn't want to touch those very time consuming deals. After 5 years…

Started by Maria Evans

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

Two otherwise-identical versions of Chase short sale approval letter issued at same time--one waives deficiency, one doesn't

I'm posting this both as a warning to carefully read every single line of letters your lender sends (even when you think it is a duplicate…

Started by Mark M.

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by Sam

Bank of America declines ShortSale 13 days AFTER receiving SS Aproval letter AND Closing!!!

I need advise please!! BOA sent a SS Approval letter on Oct 12 to close by Oct 21. I was not required for a cash contribution or promisory…

Started by Arlene Morales

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Arlene Morales

Verbal approval ---> Written approval

Hi there! We got verbal approval from Chase on Jan 28th. They want it closed by March 1st and they said written approval will come in the n…

Started by Lauren Michaels

4 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Lauren Michaels

Need Advice Re: Counteroffer with BofA SS

We are in WA state and made a $1,000,000.00 offer on a home on Feb. 22, 2011 that has a $2.4mil loan. Our agent is not very experienced wit…

Started by Carrissa Barbee

14 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Michael Ackerman, CRS, SFR,

Crush Short Sales

If you are an agent and want to learn all you can about short sales check out http://www.TheShortSaleCrush.com.  It is tons cheaper than ot…

Started by Chris Andries

2 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

Foreclosure date June 16th - closing date June 17th.....hopefully

Does anyone have any suggestions or especially inspiring stories (to give me HOPE) of getting a sale postponed (2nd time, however 1st time…

Started by Julie Cendejas

4 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Julie Cendejas

No co-signer needed - New approval Letter?

I have a short sale that is supposed to close this week. The contract was written with Mom & Dad and daughter as buyers. Apparently now…

Started by Julie Cendejas

1 May 23, 2011
Reply by Brian Avery

Actual Government HAFA Approval Form

Ok Superstars,   HAFA Program First BOA, I'm communicating with AMS Services Second Chase Full Asking Price offer in Equator   Back in Jan,…

Started by Martin Dragnev

0 Apr 19, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************