All Discussions Tagged 'Short' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What state mandates a state real estate or mortgage license for SS negotiation?

I know CA has a licensee restriction.  Do other states mandate this?  Is there a list somewhere? I have a local owner with a property in t…

Started by alisa hagner

2 May 22, 2012
Reply by Becky Martin

Capital One Short Sale - How Capital One is Different

I have done a number of short sales, however, recently I had a homeowner contact me who had a Notice of  TD sale put on their front door. …

Started by Jeff Goodrick

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Denise Lynch

Short Sale on an IndyMac 2nd - Questions....

I would love some input here!  I have a new SS transaction with BAC as the FIRST, which is not being shorted, and IndyMac as the 2nd.  BAC…

Started by Michelle L Houze PLLC

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Michelle L Houze PLLC

Bank of America declines ShortSale 13 days AFTER receiving SS Aproval letter AND Closing!!!

I need advise please!! BOA sent a SS Approval letter on Oct 12 to close by Oct 21. I was not required for a cash contribution or promisory…

Started by Arlene Morales

4 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by Arlene Morales

Has Anyone closed a VA Compromise sale where the net is less than the 88%?? Wells Fargo VA Short Sale

I'm posting this ? as Sylivia brought in up and I am curious to the answer as well.            Q: is the required 88% net of the VA apprais…

Started by Dawn Barrier eXp Realty Vegas

10 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Tip for BPO dispute

I am thankful for all the advice in this site. I wanted to give this tip out to others that have had issues getting a bad BPO disputed. I a…

Started by Kathy Dyer Realtor Rosevillle Ca

0 Feb 19, 2012

HELP!! Wells Fargos Won't Release Insurance Claim Check Delaying Short Sale Closing

We subitted an offer on a Wells Fargo FHA preforeclosure.  In the offer we stated that the home was located in the path of a major hail sto…

Started by Sherri Wellborn

1 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Justin Berry

Banks in $25B deal to settle foreclosure abuses How will this affect the Short Sale BIZ?

As reported on CBSNEWS.COM  Banks in $25B deal to settle foreclosure "The agreement, which the U.S. Justice Department announced Thursday a…

Started by Richard OBrian

9 Feb 13, 2012
Reply by Cody Lampariello

Short Sale Laws in your state

Hello Group- I am looking for contributors to a database of short sale laws for each state.  Specifically I would like to know: 1. Is your…

Started by Dave McGuire

1 Feb 8, 2012
Reply by Smitty

Using Bankruptcy to avoid foreclosure

I have had to sellers that I have been going back and forth about short sales finally decide to go into bankruptcy.  There is a couple of p…

Started by Kevin Vitali

65 Jan 29, 2012
Reply by Ryan Simpson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************