All Discussions Tagged 'HOA' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Greetree Short Sale / Fannie Mae

Just received a Green tree approval and they keep referring me back to the FANNIE GUIDELINES which are a bit confusing to me . My first…

Started by P Nicolas Velecico

2 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by Brian Avery

HOA Foreclosed and sold at auction to a bidder. Now Mtg must be satisfied to clear title?

My husband and I have been Realtors and investors for the past 8 years in Ocala and just move to Tampa last year. I have specialized in sho…

Started by Angela Blackman

6 Feb 21, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

Judgement

I have a property that has been approved by Ocwen but have two additional liens that have to be paid off prior to closing and the seller do…

Started by Diane Donnelly

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by Simon Campbell

Chpt7+BofACoop+HOA!

Hello! I have a scenario.  I have a short sale listing.  The home has been discharged in Chapter 7 bankruptcy as has the HOA dues.  We got…

Started by Stephanie Bates

3 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

HOA attorneys PCM Solera in California

Hi have any of you had any issues or luck in negotiating down the HOA lien with the Solera at Apple Valley Community PCM of California at…

Started by Camille Roberts

0 Jul 19, 2012

HELP!! Buyer looking for answers about a short sale...

I'm going to make this as short, but comprehensive as possible. I currently live in NJ, but am moving at the end of the school year to SW F…

Started by Carla Giampaglia

12 May 7, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

Price is approved, HOA is a problem (CHASE)

After being in escrow since July 25th, we negotiated with Chase and we have finally both agreed on a number. That number is 56k more than i…

Started by Lauren Michaels

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Ericka Hart-Nichols

Help w/ Trustee Sale from HOA!!

I have been working with a client who has been working on getting a loan mod, (which they are now coming to grips on will not happen and wi…

Started by Jennifer Garrell

2 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

Approved Wells Fargo Short Sale with limited HOA payment

Aloha, This morning I received an approval for a short sale.  Unfortunately the letter stated "The maximum FNMA will contribute to the HOA…

Started by Kathy Becklin

2 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by Ellen Kirwan

So close to closing and the HOA Cert shows only 39% Owner Occupied

Help!  The property management company uses a very poor system to evaluate owner occupancy to put on condo certifications.  They go by the…

Started by Diane Rogers

3 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Diane Rogers

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************