Kelly Magreevy's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, HSBC had an arms length? Or did you have a different investor than HSBC because…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Nov 14, 2012 to Anyone closed with HSBC on 1st Lien??

25 Nov 14, 2012
Reply by Kelly Magreevy

"What do you mean by age of delinquency? Have you resolved this since this posting?"

Kelly Magreevy replied Jul 13, 2012 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

"My deal isn't Fannie Mae, Wells is the investor and the second lien holder which is…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Jun 1, 2012 to Is there a limit to pay to the 2nd lienholder in a non-HAFA, Fannie Mae investor short sale?

17 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

"Congrats Barbara! I just got approval from B of A as a CO-OP B of A short sale who i…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Jun 1, 2012 to Is there a limit to pay to the 2nd lienholder in a non-HAFA, Fannie Mae investor short sale?

17 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

"Contacted the bank on Saturday and they said a letter went out to my client with the…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Sep 11, 2011 to Citi Mortgage Client got a recording saying short sale approved?!!!

7 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

"Hi Kristy! But it isn't a HAFA short sale. It is a Fannie Mae property. Is there som…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Sep 9, 2011 to Citi Mortgage Client got a recording saying short sale approved?!!!

7 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Joshua Gayman

"Beth, I just sent you a personal message. I am curious  to hear what has happened wi…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Jun 21, 2011 to Flagstar Short Sale - Advice for the broken hearted?

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Silvia Sanchez

"Hi, Had to respond, I embrace the short sale challenges and hope that I can help you…"

Kelly Magreevy replied May 16, 2011 to Flagstar Short Sale - Advice for the broken hearted?

12 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Silvia Sanchez

"Hi Lisa, Another way I found out is the negotiator let it slip when she was reading…"

Kelly Magreevy replied Mar 7, 2011 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

"read my previous thread..look at the orig loan paperwork..."

Kelly Magreevy replied Mar 6, 2011 to Short Sale Decline letter from B of A..talked to investor and he didn't decline short sale!

27 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Becky

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************