Richard's Discussions (254)

Discussions Replied To (233) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, I heard them testifying in front of the committee.  Tons of people would get u…"

Richard replied Nov 17, 2011 to Just in time for their Christmas presents, the Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae's big bonus plans

2 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Richard

"I was just thinking, (God help us all).  Anyway, could this be the result of a lobby…"

Richard replied Nov 16, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Hi Brent,   I'm sure there are thousands more cases like this.  Hopefully, some of t…"

Richard replied Nov 16, 2011 to I think most will like this judge – he stands up for the homeowner against the bank that received bail out money

3 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Becky Martin

"Kristin,   I wish you the best of luck for a resolution.   Rich"

Richard replied Nov 16, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Jeff,   Here's something that struck me as strange.  According to a website that I w…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Lila,   Wow, I thought I was one of few that had gone through such an extreme incomp…"

Richard replied Nov 16, 2011 to Buyer's agent asking to speak to negotiator

60 Sep 20, 2012
Reply by Kevin Vitali

"Thus, the reason for such expensive errors and omissions insurance."

Richard replied Nov 15, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"I do know, in civil services involving human life such as roadway, bridge, HVAC, arc…"

Richard replied Nov 15, 2011 to Bank of America's policy on allowing third-party negotiators to work short sales

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"  Jeff, That sounds like the best approach."

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

"Is there reciprocity between the two states real estate boards, if so all you have t…"

158 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************