Meli Van Natta's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"It's possible you will not recover it, but if everything is as you represented it's…"

Meli Van Natta replied Apr 17, 2012 to florida shortsale - help! realtor is trying to pull a fast one

41 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by arod

"There are a couple of issues to consider.   One, and this has happened to me as the…"

Meli Van Natta replied Apr 17, 2012 to Advice on Agent

5 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"Close the deal and then take him to Arbitration (along with his Broker) at the Assoc…"

Meli Van Natta replied Apr 15, 2012 to florida shortsale - help! realtor is trying to pull a fast one

41 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by arod

"It sounds to me as if there is a lot of confusion in terms, but what it comes down t…"

Meli Van Natta replied Apr 15, 2012 to Should I pay the negotiator fee?

73 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"I can see the banks using third-party sources to verify the information that an agen…"

Meli Van Natta replied Apr 2, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"If Chase's negotiator doesn't have a issue with it, then it can go forward from here…"

Meli Van Natta replied Feb 27, 2012 to Seller changed listing agents at the last minute!

9 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Lauren Michaels

"Most Short Sale addendums specify that the seller will not be obligated to any terms…"

Meli Van Natta replied Feb 17, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"Just make sure you read carefully the affidavit that the bank asks the buyers, selle…"

Meli Van Natta replied Feb 13, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"You don't need to dispute it with the lender.   Just take your actual figures with y…"

Meli Van Natta replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

"You are only partially right.   Even though the INTENT of this thread of conversatio…"

Meli Van Natta replied Feb 12, 2012 to Are the sellers allowed to pay the difference in commission if the lender offers less than the seller agreed to?

37 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Meli Van Natta

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************