Sam's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Has anyone seen any softnening on Wells Fargo's recent deficiency stance?  As it sta…"

Sam replied Aug 7, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"It is possible that he could have losses on the sale of home #1, perhaps even greate…"

Sam replied Aug 7, 2012 to Primary Residence.....Mortgage Relief Act

3 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Are you in a Super Lien State?  If so, the HOA would be a sr lien, not jr lien, corr…"

Sam replied Jul 9, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"We are in the middle of several extensions on one file, they have been awsome to dea…"

Sam replied Jun 25, 2012 to Seterus

7 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"I have one that we have been arm wrestling with Wells for about a month now, thus fa…"

Sam replied Jun 21, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"They are probably trying to get rid of the National Mortgage Settlement money...they…"

Sam replied Jun 6, 2012 to Coop Short Sale with BOA closed with a last minute surprise...

6 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Pat Chadwell

"I have heard of it happening on quite a few occaisions."

Sam replied Jun 5, 2012 to Stopping payment on only the second to make it go away??

3 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"My wife is a very accomplished CPA and with my involvement in the short sale busness…"

Sam replied May 30, 2012 to 2007 Tax Relief Act ends this December 2012

6 May 30, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Most recent response in my quest...   "The letter is in compliance with the National…"

Sam replied May 22, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Finally received response from the negotiator, sounds like a bs response "Per the r…"

Sam replied May 19, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************