Wayne Brooks's Discussions (491)

Discussions Replied To (468) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, it should have been released by now. Find out which one isn't released and your…"

Wayne Brooks replied Apr 23, 2014 to After short sale is closed, should I expect to see mortgage discharge docs in deed register?

3 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"I don't understand. If the wife was on the original purchase contract, her name was…"

Wayne Brooks replied Apr 17, 2014 to I will put my "short sale from hell" up against yours any day!

4 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Well, I usually represent the sellers, but if you're still "in contract" I'd be dema…"

Wayne Brooks replied Apr 14, 2014 to Short sale bankruptcy Professional advice needed and appreciated!

6 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Tara Conrad

"The "investor" isn't looking to really do a short sale. They are looking buy the hou…"

Wayne Brooks replied Apr 11, 2014 to Investors Buying Short Sales Directly From Lender?

50 May 19, 2014
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Usually they won't entertain a postponement until after you have submitted a full sh…"

Wayne Brooks replied Apr 7, 2014 to Deutsche Bank Sale Date postponement

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Short Sale Superstars LLC

"This is one of the reasons we require inspections up front, before the contract is s…"

Wayne Brooks replied Apr 7, 2014 to Buying Short Sale: Negotiations after home inspection

3 Apr 7, 2014
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"That's not a surprise, it's more investor specific rather than Servicer specific. Th…"

Wayne Brooks replied Mar 28, 2014 to Any agents been told that on Dual Agency (Nationstar SS) they will only pay 4%

6 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"You could start with the title co. that did the closing.  Or just call Wells, and th…"

Wayne Brooks replied Mar 21, 2014 to Deed of trust recorded on wrong address

3 Mar 21, 2014
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"It's a voluntary expense/contribution. Redo the financials without the tithing.  You…"

Wayne Brooks replied Mar 20, 2014 to FHA short sale w/Cenlar

5 Mar 20, 2014
Reply by Corinn

"When you get a counter, it's just like any other seller...you agree, counter, or wal…"

Wayne Brooks replied Mar 16, 2014 to Lost in Short Sale Process

9 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Jamila S

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************