Wayne Brooks's Discussions (491)

Discussions Replied To (468) Replies Latest Activity

"I was just about to say, sounds like they don't really have the money yet. But Scott…"

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 21, 2012 to Approved Short Sale...Buyer/Agent Holding Closing!

16 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Paddy Deighan, Esq

"Wendy,I have no eperience with auction.com, related to BoA pre approved's, but these…"

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 20, 2012 to Auction.Com - Bank of America

29 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Auction DotCom

"M & T, and Homeward residential.  I've talked to three different BPO agents, who…"

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 18, 2012 to Any success fighting BPO's when the bank insist that no short sales/REO's be included in the comp.s?

13 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Teri Christensen

"I agree, most don't have any other significant assets.   Generally the short sale is…"

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 16, 2012 to When the Debt Forgiveness Act ends in December, will Short Sales also end... or not?

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"Allan, sort of, as I understand it. It was explained to me that one can only shield/…"

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 16, 2012 to When the Debt Forgiveness Act ends in December, will Short Sales also end... or not?

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"Ginger, HAFA has been extended til 12 31 2013             The Debt Forgiveness Act,…"

56 Dec 4, 2012
Reply by Ginger Rowley

"Perhaps, but in South Florida anyway, a judge will generally delay a sale if you hav…"

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 13, 2012 to Wells Fargo Will Not Postpone Sale Date With Short Sale Approved

7 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Exactly Joseph!  I have offered to step in and take over for free, when one of these…"

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 12, 2012 to Another 3rd Party Negotiator Question

2 Sep 12, 2012
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"yes,yes...it seemed like you could appreciate the "enemy" shot.  "

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 7, 2012 to USAA HELOC wants Commission Reduction to 5%

8 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Wayne Brooks

"Yep, they refinanced/pulled money out of the house, did a short sale, but weren't in…"

Wayne Brooks replied Sep 7, 2012 to Did you know-Tax liability for Canceled mortgage debt on a principle residence that is NOT waived?

7 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by Smitty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************