Steve Norris's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Marcy, I'll stand by the tantrum remark (which I explain in a different reply), but…"

Steve Norris replied Mar 17, 2013 to FANNIE MAE COMMITTING FRAUD IN SHORTSALE BPO VALUATIONS! OVER INFLATED PRICE FIXING!

63 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Timothy Lee

"I completely agree that it doesn't make sense. Quite the opposite. For that reason I…"

Steve Norris replied Mar 17, 2013 to FANNIE MAE COMMITTING FRAUD IN SHORTSALE BPO VALUATIONS! OVER INFLATED PRICE FIXING!

63 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Timothy Lee

"How so?"

63 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Timothy Lee

""Tantrum" was in response to the excessive shouting and childish use of language of…"

63 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Timothy Lee

"This time, Sheyenne, I agree with you. If NAR were truly an advocate for Realtors or…"

Steve Norris replied Mar 17, 2013 to RPR and Fannie Mae

22 Mar 20, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"Sheyenne, stop throwing a tantrum. It's unbecoming. Fannie (or any lender) doesn't o…"

63 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Timothy Lee

"I just reviewed Freddie Mac Bulletins through 2012-13, dated June 13 and can find no…"

Steve Norris replied Jul 5, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"I've always had them prepared by my Escrow Officer."

Steve Norris replied Jun 17, 2012 to FREE HUD 1 Generator???

10 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Barbara Perry

"Eric, I'm curious.  If the commission had been reduced to, say 4%, and the listing a…"

Steve Norris replied Mar 4, 2012 to Uneven Commission Splits

60 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by KerryAnn Douglas

"If the bank is offering the deal and they can do it, then, yes...get everything in w…"

Steve Norris replied Nov 6, 2011 to Short pay on Existing mortgage and keep the house

25 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Rodney Williams

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************