Wendy Martin's Discussions (116)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Donna,   Ask Tammi or whoever answers in customer service for the contact info fo…"

Wendy Martin replied Jun 8, 2012 to Any tips for Escalating a file with Green Tree?

20 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Kristi Lawrence

"I got the same letter a few times but when I asked the negotiator said that is just…"

Wendy Martin replied May 27, 2012 to Citi approval requiring seller to continue payments until closing

5 May 30, 2012
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"That's just what I did with Wells.  They sent approval letter with no waiver of defi…"

Wendy Martin replied May 17, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Thanks for the great feedback Sandra and Mike.  I will prepare myself for a bumpy ri…"

Wendy Martin replied May 17, 2012 to Anyone worked with Seterus?

6 May 17, 2012
Reply by Aida Rodriguez

"Oy, what a mess GT is.  My file sat for 2 months until my negotiator told me she was…"

Wendy Martin replied May 17, 2012 to Any tips for Escalating a file with Green Tree?

20 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Kristi Lawrence

"They just made this change a couple of weeks ago.  I just got an approval letter min…"

Wendy Martin replied May 15, 2012 to Wells Fargo New Approval Letter does not provide a waiver of deficiency!!! Has anyone had this issue recently??!!!

77 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Sam

"Well, my partner and I have been negotiating short sales in Oregon and Washington fo…"

Wendy Martin replied Mar 26, 2012 to NEW Bank of America Authorization

76 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"I do encounter folks who milk it while they wait for that ever-elusive loan mod appr…"

Wendy Martin replied Dec 9, 2011 to After 1 year received approval and now seller doesn't want to continue - Help!

27 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Lisa Brown

"Turns out the foreclosure deptartment says the negotiator made a mistake in inputtin…"

Wendy Martin replied Nov 9, 2011 to BofA does it again

8 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Yes Lillie the offer price was reduced by $2600.  Just sent the home inspection in w…"

Wendy Martin replied Nov 4, 2011 to Wells Fargo okays repairs

3 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Wendy Martin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************